Friday, September 28, 2007

This is my Brother-in-law's birthday card (SHHHH! don't tell him). I orderd these stamps from A Muse. I saw them and immediately thought about him. We all went camping this summer as a family in the Smokies. We went on a mission to see a black bear for my sister and saw one so this card embodies the trip. We had such fun. His birthday isn't until November so I am a little early.
I stamped the images and colored them with pencils blending with mineral spirits. The background is done with chalks. I sprayed the card with clear sealer and did the saying on the computer. I punched the stars and added glitter glue. The scallop punch is the Marvy Giga. What a cool punch! For a single layered card I think it turned out really great. Happy Birthday Doug!! ;)

No comments: