Monday, April 14, 2008

We had a fabulous weekend! We started it with a Hero's ride to benefit the families of fallen Law Enforcement officers. It was so great, there were hundreds of motorcycles and the rodes belonged to us! All of the intersections and side streets were blocked along the way by deputies and city officers, so there was no stopping for us. It was about a 60 mile ride from the Sheriff's office on 50 to Pointe Orlando on International Drive. They served us lunch and we spent some time walking around the Pointe shopping and people watching. Steve said on the way home he had to keep reminding himself to stop at red lights and stop signs. Funny. I forgot my camera and my camera on my phone malfunctioned so I didn't get any good pictures.
Yesterday we went to see the kids, Justin, Melissa and Baileigh. What a character that kid is. She will be 9 months old next week, she cut her first tooth last night, is walking holding on to fingers and furniture. It's so neat to watch Baileigh explore things and realize what she can do now.
I got some cute pictures, here are a few.
This is the photo taken directly after Justin removed his finger from Baileigh's nose, LOL
They are doing really well. Justin will be going back to Iraq next week, so it will be rough for them for the next six months. Please pray for them.
My kitties are demanding my attention, I came home late from work and have been making cards and on the computer so they are feeling very neglected. More later. :)

No comments: