Thursday, October 23, 2008

Had a creative moment and came up with this card. I searched for a pumpkin pattern to no avail, so I drew one. The paper really did all the work on this card.
The cards below are from the recent stamp a stack we did for our card class. These were fun to come up with. Barbara created the first and third card, I am responsible for the other 2.
The reindeer's nose is a red pom pom, it's so adorable!! The stars are embossed with gold embossing powder.
The trees are covered with DD glitter. I tried and tried to get a photo that would show it better. I love this card. It's just so simple and gorgeous IRL.
This card I was just playing and had the pieces cut from the gold embossed stars card. Changed it up a bit. There is glitter on this tree too.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Just stunning! These are fantastic Christmas cards