Friday, January 23, 2009

Pre-Spring Clearance sale

It is time to clean house to make room for a baby!!!! WooHoo!
So in order to do this I am sacrificing all the wonderful stamp and scrapbook and other crafting stuff I don't ever use.
I am hoping to have a big sale on Jan. 31st and Feb. 1st. If you are in Lake County or live near by leave a comment here and I can give you more details.
Check my gallery on SplitCoast, I have an album showing photos of the different areas of my room to give an idea of what will be available!
I will have stamps, ink pads, papers, storage containers, some albums and many other items.
15 years, three jobs at stamp stores and 2 direct sales companies have given me way more things than I will ever use. I hate to see them wasting away.
Here is a link straight to the album in my gallery.

No comments: