Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Emoooly Graze (sorry, I couldn't resist)

It cooled off for a few days here in the Sunshine state. We had to go to the grocery so I took advantage of the temperature to put Miss Emily in her cute cow outfit her Aunt Carla got for her. Isn't she just the cutest thing ever?! She is 6 weeks old today and last week weighed 9 pounds 5 ounces. She is doing really well and keeping us very entertained with her silly faces, and noises.
I left the outfit on her for bedtime because it was still chilly. Yesterday when it warmed up I decided to put a short sleeved outfit on her and when I took this outfit off she pitched a royal fit. She was so mad at me that Daddy had to take her to calm her down. Normally the crying starts when I put something over her head. The crying started when I took her arms out of the cow suit. I guess she was extremly comfortable and wasn't happy about her wardrobe change.
So, thanks Aunt Carla!! Pray for more cold weather so miss priss can wear her favorite outfit again.

No comments: