Sunday, April 11, 2010

7 months old!

Sweet Angel girl! I just love the look on her face, looking at her Daddy. Making silly faces at Daddy.
I have been working on bows for her. I am trying to make a bunch with the stash of ribbon I have. This one's a bit big, but still turned out pretty cute. There is a lady bug in the center of it.
She was a bit distracted during this shoot, Daddy commands too much attention. :)
Watching her kitties watch the birds outside.. still in her nightgown.
She is pretty much crawling now. She isn't consistant with it but will get where she wants to go. She is starting to pull up and when I get her out of bed in the morning she is sitting up waiting for me now. She is really good at sitting up now, she will be crawling and just sit back or if she is laying down she rolls over and pushes herself back to sit. She is very smart and super funny, she keeps us entertained!

No comments: