Friday, October 29, 2010

Christmas cards have started

My first Christmas cards of the year, I am proud to say I started before November! Ha ha, don't tell anyone it's just a few days away!
I have 8 cards done, oh by the way, don't keep pop up foam dots for a really long time, you end up loosing one of the sticky sides, the liner won't come off. Oh well, that's what glue is for right?!
Sometimes saving scraps is a good thing. After cutting up all the sets for the stamp a stack class we had some random strips of the designer paper left over. Being as beautiful as it is I just couldn't bear to throw it out. So I started from the layers and worked my way out. I am pretty thrilled with them. I put some Flower Soft on one but think the others will be left naked.
I inked my white card base and the frame with platinum ink, I think it's my new favorite and the trees are stamped in Handsome Hunter.
My little ham, reading a book on her couch. She's just the cutest and sweetest baby!
Eating a banana
and loving it alot!
Let me mention that she noticed the cover wasn't on her high chair and wasn't pleased...sometimes it amazes me what she pays attention to.

1 comment:

Becky G said...

Your Christmas cards are beautiful! Love the image you used.

Your daughter is adorable too!

~Becky~