Thursday, May 26, 2011

Our budding artist :) She loves to color or "coyee" as she says
Found a great new designer, she's got adorable cutting files and digital stamps; KaDoodle Bug designs The background from these pages were left overs after cutting out the stars for Emily's potty chart, love the fill design on my Expression, just hit one button, tell it what to cut and what size you want and boom, you've got a full page!
Close up of the adorable ladybug house from KaDoodle, I added the swinging ladybug and some bling.
Here's the whole layout, I kept is simple so the designs and photos wouldn't get lost.
I've been working on this for almost a year. Had to restart it a few times. The butterflies are cut from a die cut, glittered on both sides, & strung with seed beads on each side.
Bathing beauty! Showing off her new suit. I found her an adorable ladybug suit too but this one is just too cute!

No comments: