Thursday, November 17, 2011

Imagine projects

My husband bought me an Imagine for my 12 year anniversary gift. :) He's the best. All of my Cricut machines have been gifts from him, yet he gripes and complains about my "crafting" he calls it. I think he's just making noise because if he really didn't like it would he spend all this money on me?
Anyway, the photo above is the very first things I did with my gorgeous new machine!! I printed the background paper, title and cow. The photo mats are solid cardstock.
My beautiful Sister sent my daughter a HUGE box of clothes, shoes and toys so Emily helped me make this card for her. We picked out the designs and let the machine do the work! I really wish I had taken a picture of the inside. I gave Emily white paper and some colored pens and told her to tell Aunt Carla thank you for the clothes, shoes and toys. It's very sweet. My sister told me it's sitting in prominant view in her house and she shows everyone who comes in. :) THAT, my friends is why I craft! It's all about making someone's day!

No comments: