Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Papercrafting World

Paper Crafting World

Spring garden challenge.
Today's new challenge over at the Papercrafting world blog. My project is a super simple shaped card. I used the sweet little bird digi stamp.
I also used the shape cutters from Creative Memories I just aquired from a online yard sale. Super excited. To have them.
So I folded my purple card stock and cut the shape making sure to leave the fold in tact, then using the next smaller blade I cut the bird piece.
Added some sweet flowers and voila cute and sweet.


Also showing off the newest member of our family. My step daughters son. He's the sweetest little guy!! And his Aunty Emily loves him so much. Cracks me up she's an Aunt. She has a four year old niece and a 2 month old nephew and she's only 2 1/2! Gotta love blended families.


Head over to the blog to see what the rest of the design team has come up with for your viewing and inspiration. Make sure to link up your project to play along.

No comments: