Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sharing some fun

These are a few of the new Cricut craft room cuts. I was surprised my Expression cut so great and was thrilled.  I added some fun designer paper behind to make the words pop better
My little artist.  I'm having a blast watching my baby turn into a little girl.  She's finally able to draw things and not just scribble.  Here is her first drawing where she announced to me what she was doing.  This is a portrait of our two cats.  The big one is Precious and the smaller one is Cleo. I'm so proud this is my profile picture on facebook right now lol, I know, I'm a goof.
This is the card I sent in to Gingersnaps for the color challenge, if you missed the post a few days ago.  Wanted to share it again because I love this sun stamp and think it's super cute.

Thanks for stopping by, please leave me some love, I really enjoy reading your comments

No comments: