Monday, July 16, 2012

Creative Kuts build a projects

I just love Creative Kuts, each week they offer a free file for us to put together and post on their face book page.  Here are the last two BAP's (build a project)


This little bear was so cute! The top card I used the SVG file and cut it out and the bottom card I printed the digital stamp and used my colored pencils to color it in

This is last week's project, we were given all the pieces on the card.  This one is using the new Gilded Orchard paper stack from DCWV, it's gorgeous and I think it works well for a holiday card.  The card base is a rich purple and I love how the card turned out.  The fur trim on her outfit is embellished with Polar White flower soft.

Here is the facebook link if you want to join us for the weekly project 
Here is a link to the store if you want to purchase past projects and new files. Cheryl has been super busy adding a lot of new stuff to the store.

You can request the current project today and tomorrow only

No comments: