Friday, July 27, 2012

My past 2 weeks

My Sister, Brother in Law and Niece have been here for the last two weeks, that's why you haven't heard much from me.  I thought I'd share a few snippets of our time together.

The fun started with the delivery of my Original Scrapbox Work Box

 Look at all of that hardware!!
 Here's my dad and Brother in law working on assembly

 And here she is!! In all her glory.  That solid surface toward the bottom opens out as a work table and there is more storage under it.  I've got all the shelves in and the canvas bins and about half of them are full.  It's amazing what it will hold!!
 We visited Gatorland and had a great day.  It's a great park, tons of gators of course but it's fun to observe them safely
 We also went to Lego land.  They took over the old Cypress Gardens park and have done a phenomenal job.  This is an amazing park! Lego figures and buildings everywhere! Even a Lego apple above the apple fries store :)
 Had to add this one, I tortured Emily by making her sit through a car wash! lol silly kid
 A rare quiet moment snuggling with Aunt Carla or "Cawya" as Em calls her.  I love the look on her face so sweet.  
They are back home sadly, and we are getting back into our normal routine.  It was a great 2 weeks, went by too fast but I love when they are here or we go there.
This time it was just a tad easier to say goodbye because in September we will be going to Kentucky for my Nephew's wedding so I get to see them twice in one year!! woohoo
Thanks for stopping by, I'll be in the Christmas in July blog hop tomorrow so I hope you'll hop along with us.  Creative Kuts is the host and they have great SVG files.

No comments: