Tuesday, July 3, 2012

PCW Stars with gold or silver challenge

Paper Crafting World

Welcome to my post for Paper Crafting world, we were challenged to use stars with gold or silver on our projects this week.


I've had the Queen of Hearts bear for a while and haven't used her yet, I think she's TOO cute!! So I took advantage of  this challenge to change her up a bit.  I'm not sure what I'll do with this page yet but I  know I'll find some cute pictures of my daughter to add to it.  She's always telling us she loves us to the moon and back on 2 rocket ships, so I think the star queen is fitting.

Link up your project over at the http://www.cookingwithcricut.com/ blog

1 comment:

ISwaBB said...

So pretty! You should write "love you to the moon and back" somewhere on there and then put a pic of you & her in one spot and one of her & Daddy in the other. Just and idea for you.