Sunday, August 19, 2012

Creative Kuts Butterfly box

Creative Kuts


Here is last weeks build a project from Creative Kuts

 Love this file, so fun and I'm sure I'll make more of them.

I used some pretty Christmas paper, I'll use this to put a small gift in this year.  I'm hoping the recipient will like it so much she'll want to keep it out all year so I made it to match her colors in her bedroom.
I think the Christmas paper is subtle enough where you won't notice unless you look close.

If you want to play along this week a new build a project will be available on Monday at the wall on face book.




2 comments:

BlueCrayons said...

i love your box. i play with creative kuts baps every week. i just started in may.

mine is on there page under blue crayons

Carla said...

Very pretty. Can't wait to get my new cartridge in the next few days. :-)