Thursday, September 27, 2012

Creative Kuts BAPs

Creative Kuts blog hop
Join us this weekend for some great projects


I just love Creative Kuts (not just because I'm on the DT) I've loved playing along each week with their Build a Projects that they offer
This was offered the week of August 24 th.  

It's a cute little box that can hold cards or a gift card or both! 
Or earrings, necklaces...need I go on?


This is what the box looks like closed up


back view

 And here is is all opened up.  For each of these 2 sets I created 6 matching cards to include.  They will make great gift enclosure cards and when the cards are all used up the recipient can then use the box for a small gift.

THIS box was the bonus project from the week before and man oh man do I love this SO much
It's an easel card on top of a box!! Yup, box and card in one! I can't wait to make more of these for small gifts.

Thanks for stopping by, please let me know what you think and if you would like your own files please stop by Creative Kuts 2 to get your own. 

No comments: