Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Freshly Brewed designs challenge





Come back this weekend for the hop, I'm participating with some cute cards!!

Now for this month's challenge.  Click on the FBD logo above to go right to the challenge rules.
We requested the images and were to use them and do something extra on our project.

 My "extra" was to fussy cut all the images out after coloring them with my Copics, I created an easel card AND decorated the inside of my card as well.

 Here's a close up of my sweet fairy and her house, I added some glitter to the highlight on the house.

Here's the side view, the twine acts as the stop for the easel.  I mounted all the images with foam squares.

Now it's your turn! 
Don't forget to join us this weekend for the hop!

1 comment:

VanessaB said...

such a cute cute easle card- love the scene you created. thank you for joining us at fresh brewed designs. :)