Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I'm a Creative Kuts 2 design team member!!!



I am super excited to announce that I am a new design team member of Creative Kuts 2!!!!
I love this company, the ladies are just fabulously sweet and caring.  I am honored to show you my first official project for the design team.
Creative Kuts 2, if you haven't been over there yet, is mostly 3 dimensional projects such as boxes and bags and interactive cards.  Very easy to put together and amazingly cute.

Here is my version of the flower pot card you can find here



I used papers from Stampin Up so it all co-ordinates well.  My machine was being finicky and didn't want to cut all the ferns so I'm a little sparse on the greenery. I used 2 sheets of designer paper and just turned over some pieces to get 4 patterns.  I love using paper kits because the guess work is gone from will it match or not.

I added some gem stones and pretty ribbon.  The hearts that cut out from the pot I added two to the insert at the bottom.
I hope you like my creation and if so I hope you'll let me know.  Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to show you more things from CK2!!
And please join us on the face book page for lots of fun and the weekly free BAP (build a project)





2 comments:

ISwaBB said...

very pretty and congratulations!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Amazing creation and congratulations:-)