Saturday, November 10, 2012

Cheerful Seasons scrapbook pages.

Hey there, I wanted to share a few pages I did recently using the Cricut craft room program and the Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons.  I've wanted this cartridge for a long time so I am thrilled to call it my own now. 


These projects were created using the Cheerful Seasons which is an exclusive Creative Memories cartridge.  I used the Craft Room program to weld the words together.
These pictures were taken at my nephew's wedding in September.  After the wedding while the bridal party was taking photos Emily and I found a ladybug, she had fun letting it crawl on her and observing it.  I think it's a positive sign for their union.
My niece looked amazing.  She's 16 and isn't one of those frilly girls so seeing her all dressed up with make up and hair done up was a nice treat.  She's even more beautiful all gussied up. 

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll let me know what you think of my simple scrapbook pages.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Beautiful pages love the design. Caroline xxx