Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Nutcracker

Clara's Christmas Eve SVG Kit
This is my current favorite file set from SVG cuts, Mary is so very talented and makes the best files and even better, makes them easy for us to put together!!
I am super proud of myself because I put this guy together all on my own before she posted the tutorial video!  He's got a crooked eye but other than that, I think he looks really cool!
I am in love and can't wait to make some more, a whole army of them!
This is what the pieces look like all cut and ready to put together, looks intimidating but it really only took me about 3 hours to cut and assemble.
This is the back view showing off his hair and his cape, so cool!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW this is fabulous love it. Caroline xxx

Thienly Azim said...

This looks great! It's beautiful - can't wait to make this!