Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Grinchmas


Merry Grinchmas one and all!!!
My very favorite Christmas movie is The Grinch who stole Christmas and when Jim Carey did the movie version I fell in love even more!


I've been wanting a cutting file of him for ages and finally Miss Cheryl came through for me!! I should have asked her and she'd have done one ages ago! But I am thrilled with this layout!
I used the Cheerful Seasons and Gypsy Wonderings to make my title.  I welded the letters together using the Cricut Craft room.  I wish I'd made the number 3 a different color but...

I've been holding on to that piece of Grinch paper for a few years waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it.  I didn't have the heart to use it all so I cut 2 3 inch border strips so I still have some more for another lay out.

Is this the cutest face or what?! hee hee, love him!

Cheryl designed him to be a card, but I glued him all together so he's just a pieced image.

Here's another shot of my title, such a great part of the movie and people seem to forget, in the end, he becomes a great Who and saves Christmas!

So, Merry Grinchmas to all and to all a good night!! ;)
I hope you do have a great day and enjoy your family time.
God bless and keep you!

If you'd like your very own Grinch, click the logo above and it will take you right to the CK2 store where you can get your own.

No comments: