Saturday, December 8, 2012

Rudolph gift card holder

CK STORE

17 Days until Christmas!!!
Started the count down.  I hope you hopped along yesterday with all of us CK girls.  We had some fabulous Snowmen projects, if you missed it scroll on down when you get done here and start at the begining and work your way through.

THIS amazingly cute guy was the BAP for this past week.  Yup, just love him!!


Can you spot the difference from this picture and the one above it?
The heart helps hold the card closed, super clever huh? I tell you Cheryl is just so amazingly talented, I just love her!

EXTREME CLOSEUP!!!!!
LOL, Sorry, I couldn't resist.  How cute is that nose? 

And here you go, the "goods". So very cute, who wouldn't like to get this, almost would be who cares about what's inside!! lol
Thanks for stopping by, and that gift card is a hint if any of you would like to send me a little
 "sumpin' sumpin'"  
Let me know what you think of my card, I love reading your comments.

No comments: