Thursday, December 13, 2012

Warm winter wishes

Fresh Brewed Blog

I'm bound and determined to make good use of my Copic markers. I got the latest book they put out for coloring techniques and pulled out this sweet girl and got to work.

I am really pleased with how her dress turned out.  I need lots more work on the hair but part of that problem is not having the right colors.  I added some Polar White flower soft to her trim and some cute bling to her boots.

The word stamp is a Pink by Design, and the flowers are from CTMH, the retiring list has been posted and most of the designer paper is being retired so if you love some CTMH papers head on over and stock up, the new catalog will be out in a few short weeks.  Click the seahorse link above to shop.
Back to this sweet girl, if you love her and need her, click the photo at the top of this post and you will head right over to FBD page to shop.
They have a challenge running all month for Christmas cards, this one's going in the running :)
Thanks for stopping by, please let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Barb Thompson said...

If you are interested in getting more from your Copics there is a great class that Jennifer Dove teaches. You can purchase this class from Annie's Attic. I took her book class in Phoenix. She is Awesome!! The best Copic teacher out there!!