Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Dreams Come True

CK STORE

I'm sharing a great layout from our recent Crop on line offer over at Creative Kuts, if' you missed out then don't worry, we do it twice a month! 
This layout is called Dreams Come True and I am in love!!  This is probably one of the most involved layouts I've ever done and am thrilled with how it turned out.


Sweet little unicorn, love her pink glittered mane!


The magic castle!, this thing is awesome!!!! 


And, our royal Princess!

 I gave her a gem necklace, earrings and rings and a star on her hat then some pearls on her dress.

This is what page 2 looks like, aren't the frogs adorable?


And the whole thing, I just love it so much, did I say that yet? 


This is what to look like once it hits the CK store


Make sure you are hanging with us over at the fan pages on face book, we have so much fun!!


No comments: