Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Easter bunny

CK STORE

This was one of the choices for the new Crop on Line program we've got going on at Creative Kuts.  Here's a quick run down, buy the files you want to do for $5 each, you will be sent part of the file, you make it and post a picture on the face book page then more of the file will be sent to you and repeat until you are done.  You have 2 weeks to compete your projects before the next round of COL files are released.  The idea behind it is to force us to make what we buy, I know I am not the only cutting file hoarder here!

How sweet is this little bunny?  This is the card and let me tell you, it's super easy to put together.  I gave her some personality with some eye lashes and whiskers. 

The bag is just as cute, look at those toes!! lol Adorable!  Perfect packaging for some candy!


Our cute little duo one more time, if you want your own set, head over to the CK store (click the logo above) and get your own files.  
Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you will let me know what you think of my projects.

No comments: