Monday, February 4, 2013

Eureka Challenge #25- Feb. 4th – Sweet Hearts

Eureka

18001 Hearty Moose
18001 Hearty Moose

This week's challenge is titled Sweet Hearts, I hope you will play along with us, click the logo above to head over to the blog for the details.  If you love this moose like I do, click his picture and you will be taken right to the store and you can buy him.

Now on to my card

I colored him in then used glitter glue to highlight the hearts.  I added some fun twine and attached a heart lock and key charms to the bow.  The charms are from Stampin up.  And finally I added some fun paper flowers to the bottom.  The flowers are from Close to my Heart.


Thanks for stopping by, isn't he just adorable?!
I hope you will leave me some love, I really enjoy reading your comments.

No comments: