Monday, April 1, 2013

Chill out


 
 20001 Ice Cream Bear

For my card today I used the above image and phrases, I linked each one so you can click and go right to them in the shop.

 This week's challenge is stripes or circles.  I used both...kind of
Isn't' this a fun shaped card?
I am in love with this paper! DCWV just wow's me all the time! This paper is from The Delightful Stack.
 One of my friends posted a card of her's and as I was trying to figure out how she did it, this was one of my mistakes, it was already glued together before I realized I was wrong and I thought why not! It turned out to be a good mistake.
I printed the bear in two different sizes and I mirrored the smaller one.  I attached them to the card with action wobbles.  I also attached cute peach pearls to the card (my circles)
I've really begun to enjoy making cards that stand well on their own so the person who gets it can display it.  I hate when I try to display a card and it falls flat or falls over.  The accordion fold in this one will keep it standing really well.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will play along with us, click the logo above and head over to the challenge blog.

No comments: