Monday, April 15, 2013

Father and son fishing time


digi6104 Father and Son Bear
digi6104 Father and Son Bear


Today the new challenge is to make a Male themed card.  I think this father and son fishing pair are super cute and I've been wanting to use real fishing lures for a long time.


 There is a small bait and tackle shop near me and I went in to see what he had, well turns out he makes his own lures and I found a couple that match pretty close!  He didn't think I was too crazy because his sister in law is a stamper :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure you click on the image above if you want to go shopping and then make sure you click the logo box at the very top and link up your own projects with us!
See ya next week!


1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh how adorable this is!! I love thw eay you colored this and the sweet embellies!! What a great idea!

Please drop me an email... I couldn't find your email address in my contact list.

Thanks!!!
Heather