Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Popsicle pals


It's June!! Summer vacation time, heat, pools, and Popsicle!!  Who doesn't love popsicles?
My favorite are orange cream pops or Dreamsicles, yummy,
That's what drew me to this file, they look like yummy cream centered ice pops!


I used my favorite paper colors on this card, so we've got, key lime, orange, blue berry, lemon and strawberry.  I'm ready to dive right in!
A sweet and fun shaped card, this is a really long card, almost 12 inches.  I probably wouldn't mail it just because the post office can be pretty awful about odd sized items now.
But still, I love how it turned out!
Thanks for stopping by, you can find this file at Miss Kate's.

3 comments:

TeresaK said...

Marji, that card is making me crave one of those ice pops! YUM! Such pretty, summer time colors you used! I love their faces too!
Teresa

Cathy said...

Marji, what an adorable card!!! love love love it.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Donna K said...

Adorable card Marji!!! It's Popsicle season for sure. These are too cute.