Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer lovin"


digi20103 Beach Girl
digi20103 Beach Girl

digi20501 Laughing Sun
digi20501 Laughing Sun

Today, I made a fun summer lovin' card.  The step cards are so fun, there are so many different things you can do with them.

I paper pieced her suit and the sun, the swim ring has crystal effects on it.
 I did something a little more free form and a little out of the box for me.  The bottle cap I got from CTMH, the little jar is actually finger nail embellishments I found at the Dollar General, I thought they'd be perfect sizes to add to cards, love them.  The Twine is from Timeless Twine and the skeleton leaf is from my stash, AND (phew) the seashells are also from my stash, the sand is ultra fine glitter.
 Aren't they the cutest shells ever?  They are all real too.

 I mounted the sun on an action wobble, this is a really fun card!
Click the logo above to link up with us at the blog, and click the images beneath it if you want to shop!
















No comments: