Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Happy cups


I've fallen into the vinyl craze~~
I said I wasn't going to do it and one day I came across some great cups at the Dollar Tree and I HAD to buy them, then Joann's clearanced the sheets of vinyl and I got several for a dollar each and then I got brave and called a local sign company and he agreed to let me come go through his scraps and take what I wanted.

So, since I got everything so inexpensive I thought, what the heck, I might as well play

So with so many cute files out there I went for it!



 This is a metal bottle, very cool!

 This file is from SVG Cutting Files
 Have you started playing with vinyl yet?  Now I just need to keep resisting the heat set vinyl.  If I tell my husband I need another expensive machine he may disown me! lol
Happy crafting!!

I added this to the Craftin Desert Diva's challenge for Summer this week.


3 comments:

Donna K said...

Such cute projects! I hear that vinyl is addicting!!

Unknown said...

These are adorable. I just bought some vinyl and you have inspired me to use it. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Summer“ Linky Party. New Linky Party
starts Monday hope you will join us again!!

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Crafting Vicky said...

Those ended up being some pretty awesome creations! They would make some great gifts.

Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky