Thursday, August 22, 2013

recipe pages



CK STORE

I've posted previous pages from the Creative Kuts recipe club, here are a few more to share.
This one cracks me up, the titile is a goof since the potato kind of looks like a big toe, lol
I think he's pretty cute sitting on his block of cheese

The chicken is just adorable! I am having so much fun with these pages, I sure hope my daughter appreciates it when it's passed down to her

Stinkin cute right?

This is hysterical! The chocolate bar and eggs peaking out of the fridge! hahhahaa
Cheryl is SO creative!
Funny right?
In case you don't remember or haven't seen my previous posts, the recipe club is $5 per month and you get a new recipe each Sunday.  Cheryl always throws extras in too!

2 comments:

TeresaK said...

Adorable recipe pages!
Teresa

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

HAHAHHAHA!!!! LOVE 'em!!! how fun!