Monday, August 19, 2013

The Dog Days of Summer


digi11501(427) Snoozing Puppy
digi11501(427) Snoozing Puppy

digi103 Cloud
digi103 Cloud

digi20501 Laughing Sun
digi20501 Laughing Sun

digi15003 Sunshine Day
digi15003 Sunshine Day

Whew, lots of stamps on this one!!
This was a FUN card to make, can you tell?

Where do I start?  I used my Cameo to cut the cloud, sun and sentiment with the offset feature, the puppy I used it to cut the exact outline.
I made this an easel card and used the sentiment to hold it open, Clever, if I do say so myself.  The little flowers are from a container I've had for ages, they are just tiny flowers I punched and saved...I hope I'm not the only one does that!
I used wood grain paper to make it look like a fence and the hexagon paper as the sky
The sun is mounted on an action wobble so he wiggles, looks like he's laughing.
I hope this made you smile, and if you want to buy these images, click on each on and it will take you right to the page in the shop, then click the blog logo and link up with us!! Have fun!

I'm adding this to the anything goes challenge at http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/

4 comments:

Zella said...

WOW Marji, I'm mega impressed! Love all the different layers and the Easel card - how neat that you used the sentiment to keep it open. I have to make an Easel car for an up-coming challenge and I think I'm going to use your technique. :)

Unknown said...

How fun is this! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Anything Goes“ Linky Party.

Tara
Craftin Desert Diva's

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AWWWWEEEEEE!!!
What a super sweet little card.

Cindy Beland said...

Your card looks AMAZING, LOVE IT!!!Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Anything Goes“ Linky Party.