Monday, September 9, 2013

Eureka Shaped card challenge


digi10201 Harvest Moon
digi10201 Harvest Moon

digi21801 Pumpkin Kitty
digi21801 Pumpkin Kitty

If you follow me then you know how much I love shaped cards.  I love the print and cut feature on my Cameo just as much.  This card was super quick and really fun!
And I just had to get my easel fix in there too, 3 of my favorites!


I couldn't stop at just one, so I used one of my favorite images from the shop

digi10901 Skunk and Lights
digi10901 Skunk and Lights

Fun right?  I found the tree file in the SIL store and turned it into a shaped card.
Lots of gems and some glitter and such a great card.  This would be really easy to make multiples of for sending out this year and people would think it took you forever!

I created a layer for the inside and cut star and trunk pieces as well, ready for my message!
I hope you will join us this week, this will be really fun to play along.  As always click the images I used if you want to go shopping! Have fun!


No comments: