Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Little Spooked

Today I'm pleased to share some cute Halloween digi's for my scrapbook page.
  
I love candy corn and these just make me giggle so much! I love them!


The font is called "Pieces of Eight" and I used my Cameo to print and cut the characters out then colored them with pencils and blended with Gamsol.
I had to use google eyes on them and gave Mrs. Frankenstein some cute eye lid google eyes.
There is distress stickles on the Frankensteins.
I put different sized eyes on this guy to make him look more scared, even the spider got his own set of googly eyes.
I finished him off with some clear stickles glitter glue.

Sorry, but I eat 2 or 3 bags each fall season :) I can't resist! But how cute is this guy?! 
If you click above you can go check out the challenge blog and play along, it's pumpkins this month!
And if you want to go shop click the design images above and head over to the shop!


No comments: