Monday, December 16, 2013

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas~Eureka Challenge



It's Monday again, AND, it's only a week until Christmas?  Are you ready?
I start getting a little sad right about now, I wish we could celebrate longer, I love the decorations, colors, the feeling of the season!
digi38301 King of Kings
digi38301 King of Kings

digi35502 Three Wise Men
digi35502 Three Wise Men

Trying to think outside the box yet keep it simple, you know how much I love easel cards, I'm always trying to think of a different way to keep them open.

 I also didn't add a second layer behind the main image on this card, when it's closed you see the pretty purple border, but when it's open you just see the gold border.
 Here you can see what I did with the wise men. I left a bit of an edge on the bottom so I could fold it.  I only glued that bit.
So it folds flat but then pops up to hold the card open.  What do you think?  Too simple?

1 comment:

Zella said...

HOW CLEVER!!! I love your card - and I'm going to have to try to make one myself. Thanks for the inspiration. :)