Monday, December 9, 2013

Step card~Eureka Stamps Challenge


digi10901 Skunk and Lights
digi10901 Skunk and Lights


 This is one of my favorite images, He's just so cute, his expression just makes me smile.
I used my Cameo to print then cut him out.  I then used gel pens to color the lights.
 I also used a file from SIL to cut my card base, makes it much easier, might be cheating, but it works.
He's mounted on an action wobble.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, I hope you will join along with us in the challenge this week!
I'm entering this card on the Craftin desert diva's Christmas linky party

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Adorable image, it does make you smile!

Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas!!
Shelly

Donna K said...

You know that I always love stopping by your blog, Marji, you make me smile with your ever changing creativity! Thanks for sharing this card with us at Craftin Desert Diva's Christmas Linky Party! Hugs to you girlfriend!

Got2BCrafting said...

How stinkin cute is that?? (pun intended!) LOL! This really is adorable. You did a great job coloring those lights!!

Thanks for joining the Crafting Desert Divas Christmas Linky Party.
Happy Holidays.
Lori