Thursday, January 30, 2014

Mouse under a flower from Sunsational stamps


Hey there! How are you today?  I hope you are warm enough, this winter has got to get moving soon!

Spring is near, so I thought I'd bring you a little bit of it with this card.
This is one of my most favorite images of Lisa's, the little mouse is so very sweet.
I used my Copics to color her in, I let my cameo do her print and cut thing ;)

 She's mounted on an action wobble, it really makes the card so much more fun I think.
Here's the whole card, it's a twisted easel.  I used owl accents since mice are always hiding from owls to save their tails right?

I decided to leave off the sentiment until I decide who will get this card.
I added some Crystal effects to her eyes and nose then filled the center of the flower with it and poured my "sunflower center" beads in.  I love this combination, I've had it for years and years and it's running low, makes me sad.

I hope you've enjoyed this card!

3 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Oh boy this is CUTE!!! Such vibrant colours...SIGH...longing for summer!!! Love your card!!

Unknown said...

very, very cute.
Love it.
Marcia
mvanhoosan@gmail.com

Donna K said...

I have GOT to try this fold!! So fun and I love how you added the beads to your flower for the 3d effect. Sweet job lady!