Saturday, February 1, 2014

Imagine That~February challenge.


Imagine That.... digis by Kris

Hey there, it's a February already!! Nuts isn't it?
I'm ahead of the game this month, I've had a few marathon crafting sessions and am thrilled to share this card so early.
 So for my card I chose to do something a little different.  This is a 6 inch square card base I turned into a partial shaped easel card (don't you love that technical lingo, lol)
 These little buddies are SO cute, I love that we get the image blank or already colored in.  The colors are so soft I like to use them as is.
 I used a rub on and the top of the card the fabric covered button and ric rac came on as part of the card.
For the phrase I just added a heart shape, colored it with a pattern from my SIL program then printed and cut it with the main image.
Aren't they cute?  I just love them! Thanks SO much for such great images Kris!
If you click the logo bar at the top it will take you right to the challenge blog.

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh my goodness, what a fabulous easel card!! Love it in the shape of a heart and the doilies, and button and sentiment--- CUTE!!! *Ü* Thanks so much Marji for playing in February's challenge! ~Kris

Kelly L said...

Love all of the layers and the pretty heart doilies you used with this adorable image from Kris. Hope you can join us again next month at Imagine That!! Hugs, Kelly :)

Donna K said...

I so love your techie lingo! This card is adorable and I can totally see why you were anxious to share it. Great easel design and a precious little image! CUTE, CUTE!