Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Want some cake?



Yesterday we released a whole new set of images, I have to share another card I made using one of the new images, these little bugs are just too cute!
So I colored it all in with my Copics, then added the glitter gel pen to her wings, then added some accents with it through out.

 Had to get my wobble on!

 Her expression fits great with a wobble I think, lol
 Sweet? I think so, please let me know what you think and be sure to head over to the shop (click the logo above) and get your own images!
I'm linking up with the Action wobble challenge this week.
and the http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/ birthday challenge


2 comments:

Donna K said...

I love those big eyes on that sweet little critter, Marji!! This is so cute…and…I have YET to purchase an action wobble..whatever am I waiting for?

Migdalia said...

OMG!! I love this!! To darn cute!!
Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*