Friday, April 25, 2014

We be Jellin' scrapbook lay out


OK, I say it a lot but I love what I do, so I end up loving a lot of my projects!
How CAUTE! is this one?  
Cheryl is so amazing, she had us pick out some super cute ribbon and she designed the lay out to match.
My daughter is a PB&J lover and has been making her own sandwiches since she was about 18 months old.  So I've got lots of pictures of her making them.

I used a small piece of the ribbon to make a bow for the jelly bread.  I just scrunched the center up then added a bling for the center.
Fun right?  The papers are from CTMH

2 comments:

TeresaK said...

You are right Marji...that is SUPER CUTE! I know it will look adorable with your little one's photos added on there!

Unknown said...

way to cute. Love it.
Marcia
mvanhoosan@gmail.com