Sunday, August 31, 2014

Fall leaves




This month we are using a fun and simple image, these leaves have a ton of possibilities.
I used my SIL program to duplicate and color the leaves to create my background then used just the maple leaf for my main image.

 I let my machine cut it out, I sprayed it with water, wadded it up then carefully opened it up leaving a lot of the wrinkles and let it dry.  I then sprayed it very lightly with shimmer mist, after that dried I used brown ink and some green ink to sponge extra color on.
 Inside, I added some fun paper and a matching owl sticker.

Now it's your turn, head over to the team blog, see what the others have done then get crafty yourself!


1 comment:

Donna K said...

That leaf is amazing lady!! Your added sequins are gorgeous too... Love this so much.