Monday, September 15, 2014

Fresh Brewed Designs and Eureka


I chose to use the So Thankful image, these acorns really crack me up! They are just so sweet. So I used my SIL program to print and cut them out and create the shadow image for them.
The card is a simple white card with the green paper pieces and I actually used some of my washi tape!  I have SO many rolls of tape and I forget to use it all the time.  
The bow is a piece of jute from 3 Girl Jam.
Be sure to pop over to the FBD blog to see what the rest of the team has made.  Maybe you will find a new to you image you can't live with out!


It's time for a new challenge at Eureka, this week it's to use floral background paper.
I have loved this image for a long time, I have it wood mounted as well.
digi58901 Lacy Butterfly
I used  my SIL program to add the rainbow colors to the image and print and cut it out.  I also cut out the shadow shape and the ovals to create the easel cards.
 I think they turned out so pretty!  I added pearls and gems for some bling and pretty gems to hold the card standing.

Be sure to pop over to the Eureka blog to see what the rest of the team has done to inspire you.  And as always you can click the thumb nail of the image to go shop!




2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is really sweet Marji.
I love the pink cheeks you gave the little acorn family :) And your fun layout. Very whimsical and fun.

Happy Flashback Day!
Big smiles,
Heather

Donna K said...

Amazing butterflies!!! Love them, Marji!! I am swooning over here!