Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Fresh Brewed Designs - School days challenge



RULES
  • 1)  This challenge ends Tuesday, September 16th
  • 2)  You can enter up to 5 times with your NEW creations.  (no back linking please)
  • 3) If you use an FBD image, please add FBD to the end of your name
  • 4) HAVE FUN!!!

For my card I used the super adorable A+ bug
I colored her using simple crayola markers then traced her main lines with my black gel pen, this adds shine to her and made sure her facial features stood out.
 The background paper is a piece from my daughter's practice paper pad.  I found one that has the letters de-bossed into the paper and the lines are embossed to help them learn the letters and keep in between the lines. (very cool) so it adds a really neat touch to this card with it's embossed lines.
 You can see the shine here on her, I also colored over the pencil tip and the A+ as well.
 The marker is a cutting file I got from the SIL store, I used it to prop the card open.

Fun right?  I think any teacher would love getting this card!


I hope you will join us in this challenge, there are a few days left to get your card linked up.  You can head to the post on the challenge blog by clicking the dt badge at the top, and if you want to add this cute image to your collection, click her image to shop.


1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is just too cute! I love the card fold and the lined paper. Adorable!!!

Big smiles,
Heather