Sunday, November 2, 2014

3 Girl Jam funky bracelet


Today, I am sharing an "out of the box" project.
I got this crazy idea to make a ribbon bracelet.  
I found these jewelry pieces on clearance, picked my top 3 favorite colors and went to work.

I used  jump rings to attach the findings to the ribbons, it held up at work ( nursery with 2month-10 month old babies), the babies loved playing with the pieces, I was worried about snagging them on clothes or while picking the kids up and such.  If I wear it on my left arm it gives them something to look at while I change their diapers, much better than hands all over yucky places.

I am really proud of this project.  Attaching it to a clasp was the hardest part, I finally decided on this type of clasp. I love that it matched so well.  Complete luck there.

Image of Caribbean SplashImage of Wine & Jewels BundleImage of Celebrations Bundle
You can shop all the Crinkle ribbon here, above are the bundles I picked from, one from each bundle.

1 comment:

Donna K said...

So crafty!! This is such a fun, unique piece, Marji. I love what you did with those ribbons and the added charms!