Monday, January 26, 2015

Hearts challenge with Eureka

 For this challenge I used the digi1001 Heart Flowers in Frame image.
I used some heart cut outs I had left over from some other projects since they fit so well.  I inked the edges then glued them in place.  I then used some clear glitter nail polish to paint the colored hearts.
I found the pink plastic hearts in my stash and adhered them using the nail polish then put a thick layer inside each heart for extra shine.
 I added some heart shaped gems and a twine bow.
Inside I inked the edges of the sentiment then added some more heart cut outs.

No comments: