Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Not a creature was stirring



This is the sweetest page, I had fun with the different patterns.


Cute little dudes all tuckered out.  See their little buttons on their bums?  (giggle)


This card just makes me smile!  Easel cards are so fun.  I used some ornament stickers I had on hand to add some fun shine to the card.





I'm adding my mouse card to the 12 Months of Christmas card link up


I have to share with you my daughter's art work.  She's so creative.  I've started do the Art to the 5th art journal so she's been watching my attempts at mixed media.
She drew The Gruffalo and the mouse then added her stickers and beads.  I love it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fabulous cards...they really are cute as a button lol Thanks for joining us at 12 MOC Challenge 2 xx