Thursday, February 26, 2015

Sweet cards

Design Team

Hi there! 
How cute are these little critters?  I just adore them, We are gearing up for a great hop this Saturday sharing all kinds of cuteness, so be sure to stop by the blog and hop along, there will be prizes to be won!


 I mounted the sweet seal on an action wobble so she wiggles!


Here are the links to the images I used.  Be sure to stop by next week to see more of the ocean critters set by me.

Seal of ApprovalOcean Critters 2


I have to share these, I'm so proud of them.  If you noticed my thumb nail in the above picture, these are the wraps I am wearing.  I started selling Jamberry nail wraps a few months ago.  They have a program where you can design your own nail wraps. Well, I printed out the template they have and had Emily color it.  I then took a photo of her design and uploaded it into the program and they printed her art!  It's so cool and they look amazing on my nails.  This is one proud Momma!


No comments: