Monday, April 13, 2015

Double post day



digi1108 Cat with Hearts
Today starts a new challenge at Eureka, four legged friends.
Here's my card, I used my SIL program to color my image and cut it out.  I used paper from Stampin Up for the card base and layers.





These are 2 new sets from DeeDee's.  I made a fun and sweet frame using a file I found in the SIL store.  The photo goes on the right side.  It can be sent in the mail like a card by just folding it and tucking it in a 5 by 7 envelope.

I used the digital papers that DeeDee includes in the set for the frame layer and the inner liner.
I layered my images using my SIL program creating the look of a vanity top.

 I also made a cute shaped card with the purse set.  Again, using the digital papers from the set.


DeeDee is a sponsor in the challenge below, you can join us as well by clicking below and heading over to check it out.




No comments: