Saturday, July 25, 2015

Christmas in July!!

Our release this month is all Christmas! So you know how excited I am for this.  There are so many cute images I just went a little bit crazy with my projects.
Be sure to head over to the Facebook page for the event
This first card is a Santa on an action wobble, I love that he's holding his reindeer.

 For the inside I used this cute piece from my DCWV Christmas stack.
 wobble in action


This card looks pretty normal right?

tada!!  It's a twisted easel.  I used a cute tag with gifts on it for the inside and added real buttons to hold the card open.


 This one is pretty straight forward.  I used my glitter gel pen, a metallic gold pen, some gems and crystal effects.  I love my bling!


This is another pretty simple one, I used one of my spellbinder die cuts for the frame shape.
 For the fur on their outfits I used some chunky embossing powder and my glue, I left it unmelted so it has great texture.

 This one is my favorite!  I used the colors in the paper for her outfit inspiration. She's mounted on foam tape.
 I used the chunky embossing powder here too but I melted it from the back side.  Reminds me of snow flurries.

And, last but not least I made a simple scrapbook page.
I used the pre colored digi's for this one and cut some circles from glitter paper for my embellishments.


 I added some glitter gel pen accents and black gel pen for shine.

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Looks like someone has been crazy busy!!! All the projects look awesome! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous